UPRVUSA Recruitment 2014 UP Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Sewa Aayog Recruitment 2014
UP Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Sewa Aayog (UPRVUSA) invites application for the recruitment of 294 posts of Assistant Engineers and Junior Engineers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the given below post. To apply, candidates are required to send written application via post to their office address before last date. For more details see below:
Name of Posts:
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) E &M / Civil Cadre
- Junior Engineer (Trainee) E &M/ Civil cadre
No. of Posts:
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) E &M / Civil Cadre : 72 posts (Electrical – 24, Mechanical – 31, Electronics/ Instrumentation – 12, Civil-5)
- Junior Engineer (Trainee) E &M/ Civil cadre: 24 posts (Electrical – 70, Mechanical – 90, Electronics / Instrumentation – 40, Civil – 22)
Educational Qualification: Applicants should have qualification as per as respective field.
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) E &M / Civil Cadre: Pay Scale : Rs. 15600 – 39100 Rs. 5400, Age : 21 – 40 years as on 01/01/2014.
- Junior Engineer (Trainee) E &M/ Civil cadre: Pay Scale : Rs. 9300 – 34800 Rs. 4200, Age : 18 – 40 years as on 01/01/2014.
Application fee: Applicants are requires paying application fees as per as given below:
- For Assistant Engineer Rs. 1000/- (Rs.700/- for SC/ST).
- For Junior Engineer and Rs. 700/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST).
Note: Applications fees to be paid through ATM cum Debit Card/ Credit Card/ SBI Net banking OR Bank Challan Form (Payable at State Bank of India Branches).
How to Apply: Candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria will have to apply online application format through official website, then take print out and send it to their office. At last along with relevant enclosures send it to respective office address.
Post Box No. – 11,
Gomti Nagar Post Office,
Lucknow – 226010.
- Starting and Last date for receipt of online application 05/02/2014 to 04/03/2014
- Last date of receipt of application via post is 08/03/2014