Railway Recruitment Board Bhubaneswar (RRB) has invited an application form for the recruitment of Assistant Loco Pilot and Technicians Posts on the various vacant seats. Applicants with required eligibility criteria may apply for RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2014 till the last date 17.02.2014. More details are mention below….
RRB Bhubaneswar Vacancies details :
Name of Post for RRB Recruitment 2014:
- Assistant Loco Pilot
No. of Post for Railway Recruitment Board Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2014: 1538
- Assistant Loco Pilot: 1307
- Technicians: 231
Education Qualification: Applicants must have class 12th passed, ITI certificate and Diploma from recognized university or institute and also with required experience.
Age Limit for Railway Recruitment Board Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2014: Applicants age should be as per as given below
- For General category candidates age should not less than 18 year and not more than 30 years. Relaxation in age will be applicable as per govt. rules.
Application Fee for RRB Recruitment 2014: Applicants are required to pay application fees as per as given below:
- General category applicants need to pay Rs.40 as Application Processing Fee.
- For SC / ST / PWD Category applicants are exempted to pay for the Examination fees.
Note: Applicants have to deposit Examination Fee in the form of Demand Draft in the favour of Assistant Secretary, Railway board Bhubaneswar, Orissa.
Selection procedure for RRB Recruitment 2014 : Applicants who are eligible for the above post they will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates need to send written application on the A-4 size page with complete details with a recent photograph and attach all the self-attested supporting documents i.e. educational and technical certificates and send the application to the given below address:“Assistant Secretary, Railway Board, D-79/80, Rail Vihar, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar–751023, Orissa”
Important Dates for Railway Recruitment Board Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2014:
- Last date of submission of application : 17.02.2014
- Last date of submission of application for far flung areas : 25.02.2014
- Date of written examination : 15.06.2014