The Indian Air Force was officially established on 8 October 1932.Its first ac flight came into being on 01 Apr 1933. It possessed strength of six RAF-trained officers and 19 Havai Sepoys (literally, air soldiers). The aircraft inventory comprised of four Westland Wapiti IIA army co-operation biplanes at Drigh Road as the “A” Flight nucleus of the planned No.1 (Army Co- operation) Squadron. Indian Air Force invited application for the vacant posts in Air Force for various branches. Interested and eligible candidates should apply for the below post. For more details see below:
Name of post for Indian Air Force Recruitment:
- Flying Branch
- Technical Branch
- Ground Duty Branches
No. of post for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2014:
- Flying Branch: 15 (Short Service Commission Course (SSC))
- Technical Branch:
- 86 (Aeronautical Engineers Course (AEC))
- 58 (Short Service Commission Course (SSC))
- Ground Duty Branches:
- 137 (Ground Duty Officer Course (GDOC))
- 30 (Short Service Commission Course (SSC))
Qualification: The candidates should be qualify as per as given below:
- Flying Branch Graduates: Three years graduation in any discipline and have passed Math’s and Physics at 10+2 level OR BE / B Tech degree three year course) from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers.
- Technical Branch:
- Aeronautical Engineer (Electronics): For Aeronautical engineers candidates has to qualified four year degree in Electronics field with the aggregate of the 60% marks is the requirement from the applicants.
- Aeronautical Engineer (Mechanical): For Aeronautical engineer’s candidates has to qualified four year degree in Mechanical field with the aggregate of the 60% marks is the requirement from the applicants.
- Ground Duty Branches: Graduate Degree (Minimum three year degree course) in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate of all papers OR Post Graduate Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all papers OR Graduate Degree in Commerce (B Com)(Minimum three year degree course) with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate of all papers .
Age limit: The candidate who will apply for the above post their age should as per given below:
- Flying branch: 19 years to 23 years.
- technical branch: 18 years to 28 years
- Ground Duty branches:
- Graduates: 20 to 23 Years
- Post Graduates / LLB: 20 to 25 Years
- For LLB: 20 to 26 Years
- For M Ed / Ph D / CA / ICWA: 20 to 27 Years
All applicants whose applications have been submitted by due date their selection will be done on the basis of Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) to be conducted on 23 February 2014 (Sunday) at one of the examination centers mentioned on official website. And after that candidates will call for personal interview and medical examination. On this basis candidates will be selected.
How to apply online for Indian Air Force Recruitment:
The interested candidates may apply for above posts, candidates has to send online application. To send application official website http://indianairforce.nic.in .
- Last date for submission of online applications: 12 January 2014.
- Exam Date: 23 February 2014 (Sunday)
For more details Indian Air Force Recruitment-2014